Consent Form

Once you have recived your allocations you will need to fill out the following form in order to be able to participate in AltMUN. You may select to fill out the form in English or Spanish according to your preference. Faculty advisors and Independent delegates, please send the filled out form(s) to .

Thank you for your comprehension.